Wednesday, June 6, 2012

50 shades of Storm?

Just bored and needed something to do!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
10:00am

2. How do you like your steak?
 Well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Battleship or Avengers, I can't remember which one came first--both were awesome! Of course Battleship was better because I got to look at Alexander Skarsgard <3





4. What are your favorite TV shows?
I probably watch way too much tv--but my four favorites would have to be:


True Blood
The Walking Dead

Game of Thrones

Shameless



5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Wouldn't be in this world--because people have sort of screwed it up already.  I want to go to a world where there is love and peace and that is the normal. 

6. What did you have for breakfast?
A piece of Ems sub

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

Seafood

 8. What foods do you dislike?
 ONIONS 
  
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Captain George's Seafood Buffet

10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch dressing from a Spaghetti place in San Diego, CA

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Dodge Grand Caravan
  
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Sweats and tshirt--no tags

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Ireland, England, Switzerland, Australia and Alaska!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
 Thankful I have either

15. Where would you want to retire?
Somewhere peaceful, safe and beautiful.  Maybe like this?
Lindy Point - Blackwater Falls State Park - West Virginia
 Even here would be good--I have grown to love the beach and all that has to offer--as long as the crowds are somewhere else <3
Fort Story, VA 



16. Favorite time of day?
Don't really have one.

17. Where were you born?
Johnstown, PA

  
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey

19. Who do you think will not answer these silly questions?
who knows....

20. Person you expect to always be there for you?
Scott, my parents

21. What is your favorite song right now?


Joshua Radin "Winter"

22. Bird watcher?
I like to watch them, yes, but not technically an official watcher.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night I guess, only because I can't sleep because I hurt all the time so mornings are hard for me.

24. Do you have any pets?
 Yes, two dogs--Bella a chihuahua and Glory a golden retriever, a smooth northern green snake named George, and anole name Romeo (sadly Juliet died :( ) and we just got a kitten--who hasn't had an official name yet!  
George and Romeo
Glory

Bella


25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
New?  Well--we got a new kitten. 

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Nurse
  
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Making Sundays with my Grandparents when I stayed overnight with them.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I am an animal person period.

29. Are you in a relationship?
Yes, married.  This is my 3rd marriage--bet you didn't know that unless you know me really well.  We have been together for 13 years.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
 Of course, especially with the whacko drivers in VA

 31. Been in a car accident?
Yep, one back in 1990 and was not my fault.

 32. Any pet peeves?
Yes, I hate when people claim to be something that their actions prove that they are not.  I also hate when you do your best to be a friend to someone but it all seems one sided.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
 Light sauce, cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms and green peppers.

34. Favorite Flower?
Yellow roses or purple roses. Hydrangeas

35. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate marshmallow--Gallikers.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick Fil A
  
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once--I rolled through the stop sign the first time.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
My mom.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
None.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Stopped in Front Royal and walked around the town on the trip home to PA

41. Like your job?
I love being a Mom, sometimes I don't think I do too good of a job, especially lately.  It's difficult to be patient and kind and loving when you are hurting all the time. 

But she makes it all worth while... and it's part of what keeps me going.



42. Broccoli?
No thanks.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Disney--after Scott got back from Iraq.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My Mom and Alayna
  
45. What are you listening to right now?
Trick of the Moonlight by Gareth Dunlop


46. What is your favorite color?

purple


47. How many tattoos do you have?
Technically I guess it is 4 but really one--all done in one sitting and my first and only one.  





48.Who is your favorite author?
Terry Brooks, Karin Slaughter, Janet Evanovich, Stephanie Meyer, Suzanne Collins, Alex Kava, and many more...

49. What was the worst mistake you ever made?
I got lost in 2008--I'm so glad Scott stood by me and loves me like he does---he helped save me from myself.

 50. What would be your best advice to anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment